Huntley Maintenance Inspection
Huntley maintenance inspections are great tools for homeowners that already live in their home and would like to know it’s true condition. Some people don’t realize (or don’t want to admit) that as a home ages, it changes. No matter how much maintenance is performed, changes occur. Many times those changes are minor and easily fixed. If these issues are not addressed, they may escalate to major repairs that require larger dollar amounts.
Here is a list of some areas of your home on which we focus our attention and needs home inspection Huntley maintenance:
- Grading & landscaping and their effects on the foundation.
- General condition of siding, trim, windows and storms/screens.
- Condition of roof, chimney, flashings, and any other roof items.
- Condition of gutters & downspouts and their effectiveness.
- Driveway, patio, deck, porch and sidewalk conditions.
- Condition of air conditioner condenser unit.
- General condition of walls, floors, ceilings, windows and doors.
- Intensive Huntley radon testing of your home.
- All visible fixtures, pipes, valves and drains in the plumbing system tested or inspected for operation and installation.
- Electrical System including service entrance wiring, service panel and visible wiring inspected. Random testing of outlets.
- Furnace and components operated and checked for proper sequencing, cleanliness, improper maintenance or the lack of maintenance.
- Inspect the attic for damage to visible roof sheeting & framing, and for proper ventilation & insulation.
- Foundation for defects and evidence of moisture penetration.
As you can see, a maintenance inspection is an in depth look at the condition of every aspect of your home. Our inspector inspects your home as if it were his own. Major emphasis is placed on safety. Safety of You and Your Family. Issues that have been overlooked since you moved into your home. During the inspection we also point out which areas of your home require periodic maintenance. We assess the condition of the home’s systems and give you a better understanding of the required type and amount of maintenance required. We look in places you don’t normally look. We enter areas of your home you may have never been.
If you are interested in learning the true condition of your home or if you have any questions about this inspection or any other service we offer, call our office.
Your Premier Northwest Suburbs of Chicago Home Inspection Company Since 2006 | Let this experienced About Your Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
About Your Home Inspection will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Huntley area, we can help!
Owned by home inspection specialist, Dave Novalinski. Our company prides themselves in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call About Your Home Inspection Today (847) 716-3064 | or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
"Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind" ~ About Your Home Inspection!